Friday, August 9, 2013

Vacation



I am going off the grid or blogspot really. I am going on vacation with my beautiful bride and our baby to visit some family. I am looking forward to being away. When I return I begin a new chapter of life as the Christian Ed director at First United Methodist Church in Elkins, WV.

We are excited about the transition and change, but we need some relaxing time. We are stepping away for a week to refocus and gear up for the adventure ahead. 

I am looking forward to what lies before me. I am blessed to have experienced what I have so far, but I know plenty more is ahead. So, it is necessary for me to sit back, reflect, journal, and be ready to add some more to this blog. I hope you continue to join me.

Like I said, I will be out for a week, but when I return, there will be plenty of thoughts and ideas to share. Have a great week and I will see you when I get home! Peace an blessings to you all.


No comments: