Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A Request



Well, I am back at it again. I re-started my book writing and started from the beginning to refine what I have already written (which wasn't much). With my book writing back on, my blog posts will be limited for awhile. My goal is to get back to my regular posting schedule (MWF) weekly in about a month. 

I will post at least once, maybe twice if I have it in me, a week for now. 

I am requesting that the five of you that regularly read, to please be patient as I pursue this adventure. Please be praying for me and seek God's guidance as I try to put some thoughts onto pages. I am excited for this project, which has been several years in the making, and I firmly believe that God is allowing me to write this piece.

Thank you for your support, prayer, and partnership in this process. 

Peace,
Bobby

No comments: