Friday, August 26, 2016

I'm Moving!!!


I have been writing on blogspot for several years. It has been a great start to gain momentum in my writing and I feel like I have found my groove. 

I have also been working on a book, actually a couple books, for a couple years. I am in the final stages of my first book entitled Made For More. I am really excited and there will be more updates going forward.

I have created a private Facebook group for people interested in joining my book launch team. If you're interested, send me a message on Facebook and I'll get you connected.

Now, this is the big news...

Since I am getting ready to enter the final stages of my book and get things moving, a friend of mine generously assisted with funds to start an actual website and professional blog.

I am going to use this site to write my regular posts, provide updates on my book, and other  new adventure updates.

So, you will be able to follow my blog at www.bobbybenavides.me and join in the fun!

You can subscribe for email notifications on new posts, so you won't have to click on a link I share on Facebook, unless you like that sort of thing. You will be able to share directly from the site. You will have access to several different resources I am developing (i.e. devotionals, sermons, etc.)and more.

I am really excited about this endeavor and I look forward to having you all join me in the journey!

Please, check out the site, give me some feedback either on the site, email, or PM on Facebook. I am still working on some elements of the page, so it is not complete. It will be ever changing as I go. 

However, you can click on a link at the bottom of the page to see my old posts.

Alright, I think that is it. For now! 


No comments: